top of page
Diverse business uses of gift cards and other prepaid debit cards
1) Customer promotions, coupons, rebates, and loyalty programs.
2) Sales force incentives, including distributors and others in the sales channel.
3) Non-sales incentives, including employees and others in your value chain
a. Recognition / appreciation / retention.
b. Active participation in wellness program.
c. Community involvement: recycling, ride-sharing, habitat, blood drive, United Way, tutoring or mentoring.
d. Completing training course or self-improvement project.
e. Customer lead or employee referral.
g. Idea / suggestion.
h. Safety record.
i. Attendance record.
l. Customer service.
m. Team work.
Efficient and Creative, Non-incentive
1) Travel and entertainment.
a. Advances for those without corporate credit cards.
b. Emergency travel: e.g. loaned utility repair workers.
c. Relocation expenses.
2) Other purchases, especially those requiring a “card number.”
3) Benefits and payroll.
4) Government and corporate payments to individuals.
bottom of page